« Alumni: I NEED TO RE-JOIN!   »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Jan 26th, 2020, 8:08am
About PortraNETAbout PortraNET EnrollEnroll RegisterRegister Member FeedbackMember Feedback  Ron's Studio Site & Gallery Ron's Studio Site & Gallery
HomeHome LoginLogin MembersMembers  Student map Student map
Mail BoxMail Box PortraNET.comPortraNET.com SearchSearch
News:
   PortraNET
   Public Access - Post to all in these areas
   PortraNet Lounge
(Moderator: Forum Admin)
   Alumni: I NEED TO RE-JOIN!  
«- Member Roster: Is it… | Index ^ | A Members facebook c… -»
Pages: 1 Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Alumni: I NEED TO RE-JOIN!    (Read 3210 times)
Ron
Instructor
Grand Rapids MI
# 1

View Profile WWW Email

12th yr.
My Goal Here: -
Alumni: I NEED TO RE-JOIN!    
« on: Dec 7th, 2009, 5:07pm »

Another message in today - I again asked permission to post this.

Hi Ron:  

I was a student in 2007 for one year and you literally changed my entire life.  I have a great business, my wife quit her job and works with me FULL TIME.  We have an incredible studio that we just moved into last month and everything is just wonderful.  I have one problem, I am really getting burned out on my shooting style.  I feel like I have not gotten any better since I stopped PortraNet, actually I feel like I have gotten worse.  I will shoot 3 Seniors a day and they all seem the exact same shots.  Anyway, I remember that you were running a special before where students could split their tuition into payments, are you still doing this.  I want to re-join it is just difficult with the new studio and all the costs associated with that.  I would love to join now instead of waiting till summer when business is booming.  Thanks for all that you do, your the man!!!  

Take care  

Nick Guida

Quote:
I feel like I have not gotten any better since I stopped PortraNet, actually I feel like I have gotten worse

It's easy to get stuck in a rut without someone to answer to.  I've always had to answer to myself, and even recall a few times I started to get Lazy and luckily my wife Joy said "what's happened you're work stinks lately"    BAM that was all it would take.  I find that PortraNET tends to keep me in check, because everything I shoot - I feel I'd like to share and it better live up to my students standards.

Many people have joined, moved on and  come back and re-joined.  (it's cheaper to stay connected)  but sure - I'll get you up to speed again and no matter how good you get, I can always suggest improvements.
« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2009, 5:07pm by Ron » IP Logged

It's not any "one" thing, but hundreds of little things that make a great image.
Pages: 1 Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
«- Member Roster: Is it… | Index ^ | A Members facebook c… -»

All content, images & instruction Copyright ©2003-2013 Ron Kramer/Rojoy Inc. dba PortraNet
PortraNET » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

Artdesy.com - An Art Directory