Tuscany Villa and Heavy Metal Sets Availavble
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Sep 26th, 2020, 9:57am
About PortraNETAbout PortraNET EnrollEnroll RegisterRegister Member FeedbackMember Feedback  Ron's Studio Site & Gallery Ron's Studio Site & Gallery
HomeHome LoginLogin MembersMembers  Student map Student map
Mail BoxMail Box PortraNET.comPortraNET.com SearchSearch
News:
   PortraNET
   Public Access - Post to all in these areas
   PortraNet Lounge
(Moderator: Forum Admin)
«- Ballet Recital | Index ^ | Something Fun! Show … -»
Pages: 1 Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Tuscany Villa and Heavy Metal Sets Availavble  (Read 2110 times)
Mark Butcher
Alumni

Midland MI
# 594

View Profile WWW

1st yr.
Date Started: Jan 23rd, 2005
My Goal Here: -
« on: Mar 9th, 2011, 1:56pm »

I have a complete Tuscany Villa used only indoors and a complete heavy metal set for sale.  It will have to be pick up only.  I guess I would consider delivery in the LP of Michigan for a fee.  989-631-9918.  Please leave me a message and I will get right back with you if I don't answer.   Price is $3000 for the villa complete with background wall and $1800 for the heavy metal with background wall.  These sets (both) cost me over $10,000 new.

Pics available upon request.  

Ron - I hope this is ok here - if not please share with your students.  Both sets are in new condition and I have all the parts including the roof for the villa.  They will be a fantastic addition to a studio as you well know - you mastered the art of these studio props Smiley  I am selling them because I am going to do less photography work - I am nearing retirement yea.  

Thanks a bunch,
Mark Butcher
Mark Butcher Photography
Midland, MI
989-631-9918
IP Logged
Ron
Instructor
Grand Rapids MI
# 1

View Profile WWW Email

12th yr.
Re: Tuscany Villa and Heavy Metal Sets Availavble  
« Reply #1 on: Mar 9th, 2011, 3:07pm »

No problem from Alumni!  I'll copy this into the member "for sale area" as well.
nice to hear from you - how's things?

I sold my villa set a while back as well.  Doing less sets and more seamless paper last couple years.
IP Logged

It's not any "one" thing, but hundreds of little things that make a great image.
Mark Butcher
Alumni

Midland MI
# 594

View Profile WWW

1st yr.
Date Started: Jan 23rd, 2005
Re: Tuscany Villa and Heavy Metal Sets Availavble  
« Reply #2 on: Mar 9th, 2011, 3:40pm »

Thanks Ron,

Doing very well.  The year after I completed Portra Net my business exploded to the point where I could almost not keep up.  I stopped doing weddings and concentrated on senior work and never looked back.  My year here was  - well - invaluable and really changed my whole business.  Quite frankly, I should not have been trying to sell my work prior to Portra Net but after I was proud to show and sell it.

Many years later - another big thank you!
Mark
IP Logged
Pages: 1 Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
«- Ballet Recital | Index ^ | Something Fun! Show … -»

All content, images & instruction Copyright 2003-2013 Ron Kramer/Rojoy Inc. dba PortraNet
PortraNET » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

Artdesy.com - An Art Directory