« Master class - Chris Randall spot light »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Feb 22nd, 2018, 11:27am
About PortraNETAbout PortraNET EnrollEnroll RegisterRegister Member FeedbackMember Feedback  Ron's Studio Site & Gallery Ron's Studio Site & Gallery
HomeHome LoginLogin MembersMembers  Student map Student map
Mail BoxMail Box PortraNET.comPortraNET.com SearchSearch
News:
   PortraNET
   Public Access - Post to all in these areas
   News
(Moderator: Forum Admin)
   Master class - Chris Randall spot light
«- Some fun this summer… | Index ^ | Newbie - does well i… -»
Pages: 1 Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Master class - Chris Randall spot light  (Read 2179 times)
Ron
Instructor
Grand Rapids MI
# 1

View Profile WWW Email

12th yr.
My Goal Here: -
Master class - Chris Randall spot light  
« on: Apr 27th, 2011, 12:12pm »

After 6 years on here Chris Randall has adapted what she's learned from me into her owns style.  Her creativity never ceases to amaze me.  I'm so proud of her.  First I'll post a couple of her latest shots.  Then I'll follow those with a couple of her "PRE PORTRANET" training shots she originally posted in her folder after first joining. With all the "PWC" (People with Cameras) out there calling themselves professional photographers it really does my heart good to turn out skilled artists of fine portraiture.

Her Latest:

And looking back at her first posts in her folder after enrolling.

Quote:
Well here goes. I have been a read only for 4 months now. Now am full. I am nervous as heck! This is like being naked in public....for everyone to see and critique all the flaws....can you tell I know I have been doing stuff wrong. But I guess that is the first step! So I will post my PRE Portranet and then the stuff following Feb 18 of this year. Don't let my nervousness fool you, give it to me straight.

« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2011, 12:14pm by Ron » IP Logged

It's not any "one" thing, but hundreds of little things that make a great image.
Pages: 1 Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
«- Some fun this summer… | Index ^ | Newbie - does well i… -»

All content, images & instruction Copyright ©2003-2013 Ron Kramer/Rojoy Inc. dba PortraNet
PortraNET » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

Artdesy.com - An Art Directory